Maddening Times
Guilt, Rage, Fear, Indecision, resignation.
I've gone thru the phases...
I've weighed all the options.
My heart, my body belongs to only one man.
Things are going to change rapidly, and I won't be able to control them.
I will answer your question from last night however:
I said things in haste when we first spoke of life after marriage.
I said I would never get married again.
I meant...I would never get married to someone I wasn't absolutely sure about again.
I am not opposed to marriage as a general rule.
I am opposed to getting married because people think that's how it should be.
My mind is not closed on that issue.
To be honest...I will be so thrilled that you want to be with me,
that anything additional will be above and beyond.
I just want to be able to wake up in your arms in the morning.
I don't care how I accomplish that...I just care that I get to.
I love you. Don't catch a cold while I'm gone.
Til we speak again, just know...that I haven't spent one moment of this day,
without a thought of you.
You invade my heart...my mind....my soul....and I will miss you every moment I am away.
Angel

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home